Tuesday, February 18, 2014

NEW Warty Cane Toads


Yesterday I wrote a bit about making my new toads, and today they're available for sale at my Pixie Dust Miniatures Etsy shop.

Originally inspired by the singing warty cane toads in 'Harry Potter'!

Handmade by myself; they come in green or brown and have cute little faces, warty textures and are approx 1.5 cm (5/8") in length.
So, find your toads here....! 

I've had several emails lately requesting custom miniatures / jewelry but, although I hate to disappoint people, I am afraid I do have to turn many down for the time being due to my busy schedule working on my short film (details here). Thank you for your understanding in this. :)

NOTE: I made a mistake in saying the toad coupon for 50% off was still valid. I just realised that this particular coupon has expired, so my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. All toads ordered up until now have had the discount honoured and been given a partial PayPal refund.
~ Caroline x


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I have long been interested in your work! You are so nice and neat all do! Especially the frogs)) Sorry, I'm going to ask a question may not be correct. What kind of clay are you using? I understood that you paint with pastels?
    At once thanks for the answer)) Good luck and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your message. I use polymer clay (such as FIMO) and use either pastels or other kinds of paints. I have tutorials at my shop here if you like: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PixieDustMiniatures?section_id=7294073&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7

      Delete